Product DescriptionThis space-saving tower air purifier works two ways to freshen and clean the air in your home. First, its HEPA-type high-efficiency filter helps remove airborne particles such as smoke, dust, pollen, mold spores and pet dander. Then, to absorb and eliminate common odors, the filter is fortified with Arm & Hammer baking soda. The purifier is designed for a 180-square-foot room, or about 12 by 15 feet. The unit is less than three feet tall, which makes it easy to place in any room. Two control knobs let you dial in the performance you want; one adjusts the three power settings, and one turns the ionizer on or off. An indicator light lets you know when the filter needs changing. The outside of the unit can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The air inlet grill can be washed in hot soapy water, but it is not dishwasher-safe. Dry the filter completely before adding it back to the purifier. The top air outlet can be swept clean with a small, soft brush.
- 0048894032707 0789474364145 0765076951181 0660061273036
- Tower allergen remover for rooms up to 150 square feet
- True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97-percent of airborne allergens
- Traps dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and smoke
- 3 speed settings; optional ionizer; washable pre-filter; filter-life monitor
- Measures approximately 11 by 8-1/5 by 28-2/7 inches
- Filters: Any Holmes AER1 Series, Holmes HAPF300D-U2 TRUE HEPA or Holmes HAPF30D-U2 HEPA Type Filter & a Holmes Arm and Hammer Carbon Filter.
- English Unknown
Holmes True HEPA 3 Speed Tower Allergen Remover, HAP716-U
- 789474364145 765076951181 660061273036 048894032707
Limited 5-year warranty.